Treasury Management Executive Officer
|Houston, Texas - United States
$125,000.00 - $220,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The Treasury Management Executive Officer is accountable for identifying, developing, and managing commercial depository relationships. In addition, this position will occasionally aid banking centers, Business Banking officers and Commercial Lenders in joint business development efforts, with the primary focus on Treasury Management products and services. The principal objective for this position is to increase the growth of commercial deposit relationships and increased fee income.
Key Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Generate revenue from sales of Treasury Management products and services.
- Joint calling with other associates within Bank (i.e. Commercial Lenders, Business Bankers, Retail Bankers, etc.)
- Accountable for self-sourcing relationships as well as devising and executing plans to achieve sales goals.
- Answerable for prospect proposal preparation and delivery.
- Ongoing, exceptional account relationship management of an inherited portfolio of clients.
- Formulate and implement personal calling strategy to meet call quota and sales goals.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities for both new and existing clients.
- Model and foster behaviors that support the Bank’s values and corporate culture creating an atmosphere of trust, cooperation, and dedication to both the organization and the client.
- Willingly perform all other duties and projects as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for effective interaction with clients and proposal generation.
- Must be a self-starter and demonstrate the capacity to work independently within a market.
- Capacity to deal with critical customer issues.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONs & REQUIREMENTS:
The below is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements
- Demonstrated proficiency in sales knowledge of all strategic Treasury Management products.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Certified Treasury Professional designation is preferred.
- Minimum of six years of Treasury Management experience required.
- Demonstrated history of successful sales or Treasury Management sales experience.
- Stay abreast of new developments, best practices, and statutory and regulatory changes.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree