|Abilene, Texas - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Great Company, great reputation - consistently ranked No. 1, 2 or 3 every year for the past seven years.
- Stability; they have been around a long time and plans on being around for a long time.
- In addition to base salary, trust officer is eligible for profit-sharing and safe harbor 401(k)
- Low employee turnover
- Large enough to offer a variety of products; “offer big-bank services without sacrificing the personal relationships and small-town focus that sets us apart.”
- Three of eight senior TO’s will retire in the next several years. Therefore, opportunity to work into more complex accounts.
- Team culture, collaborative - helping each other and on new business.
- Abilene – low cost of living; six institutions of higher learning; no state income tax; lots of outdoor activities; warm climate; city population @ 115,000; MSA population @ 170,000.
- Administer investment management and personal trust accounts
- Act as trusted advisor to clients regarding their financial, retirement, and estate planning
- Team with the portfolio manager to communicate investment philosophy
- Communicate to clients the appropriate asset allocation and investments
- Grow current book by expanding existing relationships and networking in the community with Centers of Influence; cold calls not required
- Have trust administration experience
- Understand asset allocation and investment philosophy
- Be able to build rapport with clients
- Be detail oriented
- Display critical thinking and problem solving
- Have experience assisting clients with their financial plan
- Have Experience working with clients to determine investment objectives and risk tolerances
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree