|New York City, New York - United States
$120,000.00 - $140,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
|strong annual bonuses and superior benefits
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a highly innovative technology company which has won wide-spread recognition for their software. They currently have an outstanding opportunity for a 1-2 year level UX/UI Designer who is passionate and committed to designing clean, highly efficient interfaces for Mobile devices and Advanced-desktop environments.
This position offers:
- An opportunity to work with highly talented UX/UI designers plus software developers
- Step into the dynamic world of eTrading and financial-technology
- Incorporate emerging technologies from the UX/UI field
- Work where your contributions will be recognized and rewarded with strong annual bonuses
Responsibilities will include:
- Create wireframes and graphical assets for a top-notch development team.
- Use Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) to fullest extent
- Develop use cases, work flow, interactions and specification documents.
- Rigorously test new features in beta to ensure flawless functionality.
- Monitor emerging trends in interactive technologies, content and design.
- Unify design for both Mobile apps and advanced-desktop software.
- Assist with user research projects such as usability and end-user testing and develop recommendations for improvements in the platform.
- 2 - 5+ years UI/UX professional experience
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Ability to design clean and efficient interfaces for Mobile devices and advanced desktop environments.
- Experience with HTML and CSS is a plus
- Experience with financial systems a plus and/or terrific portfolio.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Highly organized, self-directed, with strong ability to prioritize; ability to balance multiple complex initiatives and tasks.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and a desire to learn and incorporate emerging technologies in the UX/UI field
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in technical field with a preferred academic focus in Human Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Product Design.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree