U.S. Field Service Tech
|Chicago, Illinois - United States
$50,000.00 - $55,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Are you a skilled mechanical/electrical field service technician with a successful track record of achieving your goals?
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity that offers excellent career development, comprehensive benefits, and a healthy work/life balance? If you're okay with 100% travel, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
We sell and service huge industrial machines that are used in manufacturing facilities all throughout the world and we have an immediate, full-time direct hire opportunity for a new team member.
WHY THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR A FIELD TECH
- Live anywhere in the U.S….we’ll fly you from your hometown to our clients' locations.
- No home office…you’ll work at our client’s locations 100% of the time…complete autonomy (without a boss looking over your shoulder).
- See the country! You’ll visit some amazing states.
- Work Mon-Friday, home on weekends.
- Huge career growth opportunity to earn more money and responsibility…we hire from within!
- Veteran-friendly company…work alongside managers and co-workers who are also military trained.
- High-growth and established industry powerhouse…about 100 employees, privately owned, founded 120 years ago.
- Keep all of your frequent flyer and company credit card miles!
- Work alongside some really skilled engineers who will mentor you and help with your career advancement.
- Office culture fosters teamwork, creativity and job satisfaction.
COMPENSATION FOR FIELD TECH
- Up to $52,000 depending on your experience (based on hourly rate of estimated $26/hour)
- Keep all frequent flyer points — estimated $10,000 in value.
- Excellent health insurance and other benefits.
- All travel expenses reimbursed.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR FIELD TECH
- Strong Electrical (Industrial, A/C & D/C drives, PLC knowledge, hydraulics, Siemens Step7 a plus!)
- Mechanical abilities (through civilian or military background)
- Ability to read electrical & hydraulic schematics.
- Good sense for troubleshooting and fixing problems.
- Must be willing to travel 100% of the year for onsite visits with client companies, flexibility is a must.
- Clean driver’s licenses.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal.
Military Veterans encouraged to apply; however,this position is open to everyone.