VP Performance Marketing Dayton or Dallas, possible remote (CRG 1780)
|, - United States
$150,000.00 - $190,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Are you an outgoing and dynamic marketing professional looking for your next career? Check out our Marketing Manager position! Our client is currently expanding their business within the lending industry, and is actively seeking a highly motivated, team player who will lead the company’s online marketing efforts.
Committed to world-class customer service, our client is a late stage fin-tech startup that wants to flip the paradigm on the entire online lending experience with unique solutions that better fit our customer’s needs.
This position will report to the CEO
VP Performance and Digital Marketing
Location: Dayton, Ohio or Dallas, Texas preferred. Willing to consider candidates who are regionally remote and willing to spend one week each month at one of the two locations.
Our client is an online lender providig consumer loans. This is a hands-on role, responsible for the online, digital marketing of loans.
Experience in consumer lending is a must. Position requires an understanding of marketing a product that involves compliance, risk, lending regulations, disclosures. A digital marketing background outside of this industry ie: packaged goods, entertainment, telecommunications etc, will not be applicable.
- Responsible for driving business results & growth for the organization’s online channels (email, SEO, digital, and social)
- Responsible for forecasting channel performance, including: methodology, assumptions, and factors & risks influencing
- Provide regular reporting on all channel activity
- Propose test strategies for increasing marketing effectiveness and/or cost savings
- Responsible for developing test designs, leading to actionable and measurable next steps
- Analyze test results and share learnings with team (quantifying impact of tests)
- Serve as the primary contact with external partners
- Provide creative direction to partners, based on prior successes/learnings
- Recommend optimal customer lifecycle journey/cadence for online channels
- Responsible for overseeing customer satisfaction surveys & sharing meaningful insights with peers across the organization to help improve customer experience
- Take the lead on large-scale initiatives, gathering requirements, obtaining resources, and project management through implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field(s)
- In-depth knowledge of online marketing – email, SEO, Digital and Social Media
- Experience in supervisory role with ability to lead and motivate others
- Analytical approach to marketing (continuous test & improve mentality)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in collaborative, team-based environment
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Previous experience in financial services (strongly preferred)
- Experience with project management
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Photoshop, In-Design)
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree