This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||VP/ HEAD OF CREDIT ADMINISTRATION(COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE)|
|Job Location:||New York City, New York - United States|
|Salary:||$125,000.00 - $160,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||30%-50% Bonus|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
One of the strongest commercial banks in the Pacific Rim is looking for VP/Head of Credit Administration/REAL ESTATE sector for their New York office(midtown). This is a high visiblity role!!
One of the strongest commercial banks in Singapore is looking for VP/Credit Administration/REAL ESTATE sector for their New York office(midtown).
CANDIDATE MUST BE A SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT WITH REAL ESTATE LOANS/CONSTRUCTION LOANS/REAL ESTATE SUBSCRIPTIONS
1. Oversee credit risk monitoring functions, related MIS reporting and automation projects.
2. Maintain up-to-date policies and procedures, and backup arrangement to ensure smooth operations of the department.
3. Establish system of checks and balances for the monitoring of credit risks to ensure compliance with terms and conditions of the approved CPs and the Bank's policies.
4. Review loan documentation; set up facility implementation checklist; conduct UCC filing and litigation searches; obtain appraisals, insurance certificates, tax forms and CSR requirements; and report any exceptions to RMs, local management and headoffice parties.
5. Set up facility limits to ensure that borrowings are within the Bank's approved terms and conditions.
6. Prepare loan funding requests and fund transfer pricing reports.
7. Monitor compliance to disbursement requirements to ensure funds are disbursed as per Bank's requirements.
8. Conduct independent checks on loan covenants and ensure non-compliance are escalated and reported on a timely basis.
9. Maintain physical legal documentation and loan files.
10. Prepare monthly reports to management noting any non-compliance to management.
11. Ensure that a business continuity plan is in place for all critical credit administration functions including updated references in the shared folder.
12. Prepare documentation needed for Basel II, GCIF, credit administration and other inter-departmental report automation projects.
13. Ensure that Basel II reports and data sampling check documents are prepared timely performed to detect errors and achieve high accuracy rate.
14. Ensure that the data maintained for all internal reporting are properly reconciled to avoid errors.
IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
1. FOREIGN-HEADQUARTERED BANKING EXPERIENCE (strongly prefered)
2 HANDS-ON CREDIT ADMINISTRATION EXPERIENCE
3. SOLID LEADERSHIP/MANAGMENT EXPERIENCE-ABILITY TO MOTIVATE AND LEAD A TEAM!!
4. STRONG COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE LENDING OR ASSET MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree