|Title:||VP/ SR, RELATIONSHIP MANAGER|
|Job Location:||Los Angeles, California - United States|
|Salary:||$165,000.00 - $195,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
One of the oldest and strongect commerical banks in Singapore has a open in the LA office for a Sr. Relationship Manager(VP level) with the COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE business sector. This global bank offers a hightly compeititve compensation, bonus, benefirs and retirement package. Their LA office is convenietly located downstance a few blocks from the Staple Center. The offer a congenial, collaberative work environment coupled with a good work/life balance.
VP, Sr. Relationship Manager (CRE)
Our client, OCBC is one of the largest and strongest Singaporean-headquartered commercial bank. OCBC seek to hire a VP-level/Sr. Relationship Manager role for their Los Angeles branch.
This position will be responsible for loan origination of large syndicated CRE loans as well as the commercial credit underwriting responsibilities (preparation and submission for approval of new loan facilities, processing of existing loan reviews, renewals and extensions).
· underwriting of new credit facilities
· analyzing financial statements, operating agreements, and cash flow statements
· modeling complex financial scenarios
· performing credit reviews
· Partner with other Senior Relationship Managers to manage existing CRE sector banking relationships and cultivate new ones.
· Loan documentation negotiation
· Market research and analysis
· Ongoing portfolio management
1. Recent large US Commercial Banking experience( ex., JP Morgan, Goldman, Citibank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, large foreign-headquartered bank(ex. Bank of China) etc.)
3. Strong Relationship Management experience (both loan origination and commercial credit underwriting-writing credit proposals, analyzing cash flow statements, balance sheet lending, etc.)
3. Target industries: COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
4. Large syndicated loans( $100M or higher) experience
4 year degree
Large commercial banking experience
LOAN ORIGINATION experience is a must!! Abiality to manage existing CRE accounts and culitiveate NEW BUSINESS!!
RECENT COMMERCIAL REAL ESATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree