This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||VP/ SR, RELATIONSHIP MANAGER|
|Job Location:||Los Angeles, California - United States|
|Salary:||$165,000.00 - $195,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
One of the oldest and strongect commerical banks in Singapore has a open in the LA office for a Sr. Relationship Manager(VP level) with the COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE business sector. This global bank offers a hightly compeititve compensation, bonus, benefirs and retirement package. Their LA office is convenietly located downstance a few blocks from the Staple Center. The offer a congenial, collaberative work environment coupled with a good work/life balance.
VP, Sr. Relationship Manager (CRE)
My client is one of the largest and strongest Singaporean-headquartered commercial bank. Their LA office seeks seek to hire a VP-level/Sr. Relationship Manager role for their Commercial Real Estate portfolio..
This position will be responsible for risk management and commercial credit underwriting of large, complex syndicated CRE loans. Primarily this role involves commercial credit underwriting responsibilities (preparation and submission for approval of new loan facilities, processing of existing loan reviews, renewals and extensions, drafting credit proposals).
· underwriting of new credit facilities
· analyzing financial statements, operating agreements, and cash flow statements
· modeling complex financial scenarios
· performing credit reviews
· Partner with other Senior Relationship Managers to manage existing CRE sector banking relationships and cultivate new ones.
· Loan documentation negotiation
· Market research and analysis
· Ongoing portfolio management
1. Recent large US Commercial Banking experience( ex., JP Morgan, Goldman, Citibank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, large foreign-headquartered bank(ex. Bank of China) etc.)
3. Strong Relationship Management experience (strong client-facing experience)
3. Target industries: COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
4. Large syndicated loans( $50M or higher) experience
4 year degree
Large commercial banking experience(US or Foreign-headquartered)
COMMERCIAL CREDIT UNDERWRITING/RISK MANAGEMENT experience is the primary focus.
COMPLEX REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONAL LENDING (SYNDICATED LOANS) experience
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree