This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||VP, Senior Wealth Advisory Relationship Manager|
|Job Location:||Phoenix, Arizona - United States|
|Salary:||$140,000.00 - $200,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
Large bank or RIA wealth management fims
Serves the bank’s customers by providing Advisory support and guidance in the area of investment management, wealth management and trust administration as needed.
• Developing, building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and customer agents (i.e. attorneys, tax advisors, etc.), and implementing strategies designed to meet customer needs and expectations
• Building valuable connections with potential new business referral sources and industry resources
• Seeking new business development opportunities, both internally and externally, and leading sales initiatives to prospective wealth management customers
• Overseeing and directing relationship and administrative activity within customer accounts
• Sustaining a working knowledge of current laws and regulations affecting the administration of Investment management and Trust accounts
Potential management of the Wealth team (DOE).
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance or a business-related field of study
• High degree of competency and understanding of wealth management, investment management and trust services for high net worth individuals
• Working knowledge of applicable tax, trust, and estate related laws
• Five years of experience in servicing investment management, trust administration, or wealth management related customers is preferred
• CTFA accreditation, trust certification, or other industry certifications is beneficial
Understanding of trust accounting and/or related systems
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree