This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||VP, Wealth Investment Portfolio Manager|
|Job Location:||Phoenix, Arizona - United States|
|Salary:||$110,000.00 - $140,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||Bonus opportunity|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
Large bank Wealth management groups
Wealth Investment Portfolio Manager is a unique opportunity, working with the bank's portfolio management team in managing over $2 billion in assets while building and growing the Arizona portfolio.
The portfolio is centered on providing wealth management and trust services for individuals and their families who seek custom designed financial planning. The Portfolio Manager will be accountable for delivering outstanding client experience while driving the Wealth Management groups' portfolio planning and execution in Arizona.
• Manages and constructs personal investment portfolios of individual stocks, bonds, mutual funds and exchange traded funds designed to achieve client financial goals.
• A strong focus on managing and enhancing client account relationships, with dual responsibility for soliciting new business, as well as inheriting client relationships within the department.
• Investment research responsibility includes conducting investment analysis leading to recommendations for the Trust Wealth Management portfolios.
• Research responsibilities encompass one or more economic sectors, specific company coverage, as well as active and passive mutual funds and exchange traded funds.
• Develops and implements in-depth financial planning strategies for clients.
• Contributes to decision-making at the strategy and portfolio level through our team decision making process.
• Member of the banks' Trust Investment Committee.
VP, Wealth Investment Portfolio Manager
• 7+ years of investment management and overall securities market experience, including servicing affluent/high-net-worth clientele in the Arizona market.
• College degree in related field; advanced degree preferred.
• Ability to effectively present investment strategies to clients.
• In-depth investment knowledge with a passion for investments.
• Demonstrated success in portfolio management and research.
• Excellent investment and financial acumen.
• Demonstrates ongoing professional development.
• CFA Designation preferred, or working toward CFA or CFP
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree