Vice President-Corporate Credit Analyst
|Atlanta, Georgia - United States
$145,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Excellent opportunity to join a global financial services leader offering career growth and development.
In partnership with the Relationship Manager/Banker, The Vice President, Credit Analyst is responsible for all aspects of the credit product including underwriting, structuring, analysis, documentation, negotiation, industry research, financial modeling and ongoing maintenance of new and existing customers. In addition the Vice President, Credit Analyst will be involved in comparative analysis of clients/prospects in order to analyze the competitive landscape in the industry.
- Understands all aspects of underwriting, approving and closing transactions including ability to analyze risk and structure transactions.
- Produces an independent, objective, high quality assessment of the credit risk and mitigants involved in transactions including preparation of high quality credit reports.
- Is responsible for the market/business analysis, financial analysis (including sensitivity analysis projections) and structure analysis in the credit report.
- Is responsible for economic capital calculations.
- Maintains strong skills in effectively transferring information orally and in writing (i.e. no surprises).
- Communicates all matters of importance to all internal and external constituents.
- Works effectively and cooperatively with co-workers and other departments in achieving the Bank’s goals. Plans and organizes own work, uses time effectively, sets appropriate priorities, anticipates business needs.
- Maintains extensive industry knowledge.
- Responsible for initiating timely review (according to the review calendar).
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly assessing the received company financial information / covenant checks.
- Responsible for monitoring assigned portfolio of clients; in depth client knowledge is essential for adequately identifying early warning signals with the aim of minimizing loan losses.
- Initiating when necessary extra measures in order to safeguard the credit portfolio.
- At least 5 years of credit/lending experience
- Formal credit training at major money center bank preferred
- Bachelors or Masters degree in finance or associated discipline
- Proficient in financial modelling, loan structuring and documentation
- Strong knowledge of banking laws and regulations
- Strong analytics and decision making skills
- Excellent writing and oral presentation skills
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree