|Title:||Visual C++/ MFC/.Net Developer / Analyst with manufacturing experience|
|Job Location:||Durham, North Carolina - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Small team, big impact.
Client is looking for a dynamic individual with application development and support experience, with an interest in learning their manufacturing process and interacting with their users to facilitate enhanced application functional design.
Position can be located in the Greenville, NC, Roxboro, NC, High Point, NC or Clemson, SC area. Occasional travel between sites will be required.
5+ years of full life cycle experience including system planning and assessment, requirements definition, features and functionality design and development, coding, testing, QA, implementation, product infrastructure enhancements and maintenance in a multi-plant manufacturing environment.
Experience in the following area, in order of priority…
Programming / Languages
• Visual C++ with experience using Microsoft Foundation Classes (MFC) and Active Template Library (ATL) for Windows PCs
• Experience with Windows API Programming and Component Object Modeling (COM)
• Visual C#.Net with experience using the .NET Compact Framework/ WinCE
• Microsoft SQL Server database administration
• Transact SQL/T-SQL Programming
• Open Data Services
Office / Productivity
• VBA experience with Excel
• SAP Business Objects/ Crystal Reports 11.5 or later
• Symbol handheld scanners
• Zebra bar code label printers