|Title:||Wealth Advisor / Relationship Manager|
|Job Location:||, New Jersey - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Other Compensation:||Above Average Benefits|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
* High income potential including base salary, short and long term incentive compensation in addition to opportunity for long term career advancement
* Firm prides itself on client centric approach, team collaboration and open lines of communication with senior leadership
Team liftouts are of interest. No portable book required; open to individuals with non-solicits in place.
* Drive business and develop relationships with prospective high net worth clients
* Manage HNW clients in an advisory capacity to best support and deepen relationships
* Quarterback a team of Wealth Management, Investment, Trust and Banking professionals to ensure the client is surrounded with subject matter experts in all areas. Full range of support and banking services available to share with clients
Regional Expansion of National, Top-Tier Wealth Management Firm - NY, NJ, CT
Seeking Wealth Advisor/Relationship Manager to grow, deepen and retain their high net worth client relationships (3mm-75mm+)
Due to growing market share and commitment from senior level management, Top Ten-Ranked Wealth Management Firm is engaging in exciting expansion and is seeking qualified candidates to join their team in the tri-state area.
* 6+ years' experience required with a strong track record of developing new business and ability to engage with clients in a Wealth Management capacity
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree