|Oklahoma - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The Wealth Strategist position is a superb opportunity to work in a new Advanced Planning Unit. Work for a company recognized as a “Best Place to Work” and has had remarkable growth.
- You can reside wherever a branch is in Arkansas, Kansas City, Southwest Missouri, or Oklahoma.
- This is a new initiative, and you will have the opportunity to grow with the Advanced Planning Group.
- This is purely Advanced Planning without sales.
- You will receive prequalified clients.
- There is a tax attorney on retainer to assist with the more complex accounts.
- You can reside wherever there is a branch in Arkansas, Kansas City, Southwest Missouri, or Oklahoma
As Wealth Strategist, your duties will include:
- Review financial, tax, retirement accounts, and assets of HNW clients.
- Develop an estate flow chart to present and explain to HNW clients the current status of their estate
- Work with client advisors and trust wealth advisors when presenting the comprehensive estate plan
- Work with the client’s attorney or CPA to implement the plan
As Wealth Strategist, you will have:
- A team player mindset, customer service, and the team come first.
- Eight to ten years experience
- Experience with and understanding of financial, tax, and estate strategies
- Must have experience flowcharting estate plans
- Experience presenting estate plans and flow charts to HNW clients
- Bachelor’s degree
- CPA, CTFA, or JD preferred
- FINRA Series 7, 66, and Life Insurance are a plus but not required
- Additional certifications are a plus but not required.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree