|Carlsbad, California - United States
$85,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
For 40 years, our client has been a global leader in the design, development, manufacturing and distribution of diversified dental solutions. They are seeking an experienced Web/e-commerce Specialist to add to their growing e-commerce team. This is a direct hire position based in Carlsbad, CA, that offers excellent benefits and growth opportunities.
Management and execution of our clients digital marketing and e-commerce strategy by conceiving, developing, implementing, maintaining, and analyzing company websites, e-commerce, online and e-marketing programs, and search engine optimization (SEO).
- Manage corporate and ecommerce websites by developing and updating content, performance monitoring, and SEO/SEM strategies while adhering to corporate brand standards.
- Ensure inventory is accurate with product availability, part numbers and pricing
- Analyze trends to increase sales
· Analyze and report performance of website and digital marketing strategies
· Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Provide support to functional groups such as Inside Sales, Customer Service, IT, Product Management, and Human Resources to understand their unique goals, objectives and challenges and optimize processes and communication across the organization.
- Serves as web server administrator
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATION, LICENSE, ETC.:
- BS/MS degree in information technology, marketing or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing and website application development, including latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Experience with Magento ecommerce (versions 1.1 2 and 1.1 4) platform is required
- Expert skills in Google Analytics and/or other site monitoring systems to nurture website strategies to improve site navigation, SEO and paid advertisements.
- Familiarity with at least one of the following programming languages: PHP, ASP.NET, C#.
- Experience with Adobe creative suite.
- Experience involving interorganizational intranets and portals a plus.
- Microsoft Office experience, including Excel/Word/PowerPoint.
- Experience with enterprise resource planning (ERP) software such as Made2Manage a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail a must.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree