|Title:||Zuora Architect / Developer Full Time or Contract-to-Hire- Remote!|
|Job Location:||Boston, Massachusetts - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Other Compensation:||Bonus potential|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
Full Time Employment opportunity with great benfits and bonus potential or a try-to-buy contractual scenario ($130-170 an hour) in a recently created brand new position! Put your personal 'stamp' on the role
Either way, this is a a totally remote position even after the pandemic, although someone from the Boston area would be ideal
Tremendous growth opportunity and incredibly stable environment in an industry that is not going to be replaced an time soon...
Medium (2500-3000 employees) sized firm and growing through acquistion and expansion.
Our Client is looking for a Zuora solutions-focused Senior Developer with architectural skills to join our growing applications team.
Using the Salesforce platform and third-party applications, you will play a critical role in architecting, designing, developing, enhancing, and implementing practical and scalable solutions across many business functions.
This position will work collaboratively to deliver complex solutions across a wide variety of stakeholders throughout the business.
Our Client needs a self-starter who can multitask in a dynamic environment.
Our hands-on Architect/Developer will have the confidence to work independently and accomplish tasks with minimal guidance to achieve our strategic initiatives.
The Zuora architect/developer will analyze business requirements, propose software architecture, design, instruct software developers on the proper design methods, define standard object design, and be hands-on with the development team.
The role will set the industry standards for integration, design, and development of the Zuora platform.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• In-depth knowledge of Zuora Object Model, Workflows, Rest APIs, Product Catalog Management, Billing Payment Operations and Call Outs
• Must have proficiency in translating business cases into solutions, leveraging the out-of-the-box configuration of Zuora and technical solutions based on Zuora APIs, data exports and loads, advanced integration and configuration.
• Experience in architecting, designing, and developing use cases based on the business requirement in the Zuora platform
• Expert in Subscription Management like renewals, amendments, and other features
• Knowledge of Product catalog, Z-Billing, Z-Payments, Z-Reports, Callouts
• Knowledge of configuring email templates, invoice templates, and Z-connect Apps.
• In-depth knowledge of Admin features and setups like setting up Roles, permissions, Billing templates, etc.
• Establish and implement SFDC best practices regarding system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
• Excellent communication, planning, problem-solving, troubleshooting, and organizational skills
Requirements• Strong expertise in Zuora object models and architecture and CPQ integration, Process Re-engineering, Process Optimization, Process Standardization, API data flow, and Automation
• Ability to effectively communicate with business partners of varying levels of expertise, from peer to peer to executive staff.
• Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical users
• Ability to communicate the business process to technical resources
• Ability to create complex process flow diagrams, or flow charts, that demonstrate business or system process flow
• Experience as a self-starter and motivated individual who can lead through ambiguous situations
• Experience with Agile development methodology and tools
• Knowledge in scrum methodology
• Experience in DevOps tools and technologies
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
• 5+ years of experience as a Zuora developer
• 5+ years of Zuora architecture, design & hands-on implementation
• Hands-on experience in multi-platform integration and configuration skills
• Salesforce Developer Platform Developer II Certification and hands-on experience in FSL and CPQ is a plus
• 10+ years of experience implementing CRM solutions from start to finish, including the creation of business requirements and other formal documentation
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree