|Title:||Zuora Business Analyst Full-time or Contract-to-Hire- 100% remote|
|Job Location:||Boston, Massachusetts - United States|
|Salary:||$120,000.00 - $140,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||Bonus Potential|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Full Time Employment opportunity with great benfits and bonus potential or a try-to-buy contractual scenario ($120-150 an hour) in a recently created brand new position! Put your personal 'stamp' on the role
Either way, this is a a totally remote position even after the pandemic, although someone from the Boston area would be ideal
Tremendous growth opportunity and incredibly stable environment in an industry that is not going to be replaced an time soon...
Medium (2500-3000 employees) sized firm and growing through acquistion and expansion.
Our Client is looking for a dynamic go-getter to join our growing team of Business Analysts.
The Zuora Business Analyst/Admin consults with business and IT team members about initiatives and issues.
The incumbent works in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment and participates in designing, implementing, and modifying custom or packaged applications and reporting tools.
The Business Analyst/Admin will bring their skills to bear on our Client's Zuora platform, integrated with CPQ.
Using various project management and development frameworks, the Business Analyst identifies ways to streamline processes to improve quality and effectiveness.
The Business Analyst/Admin leverages IT-related best practices to deliver business solutions and support Zuora admin activities.
The incumbent must be resilient and flexible in response to a rapidly growing organization with changing business needs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Drive Zuora integration BA/Admin efforts by conducting process design/requirements & workshops leading business owners to define future state processes.
• Define and document business requirements, business processes, and success criteria presented to management, business partners, development teams, and vendors.
• Support end users with Zuora admin activates and configurations
• Identity, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level, focusing on quality improvement, data management, ensuring data is reliable and valid
• Expertise in data integration and data validation and resolve data sync issues and do root cause analysis and provide long term business/functional solutions
• Map existing technical processes; lead the definition of the technical processes to be
• Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in reporting and processes and apply this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing advice and guidance to others in applying information and best practices.
• Review and approve technical approach and design documentation
• Lead assessment of technical applications against process design criteria and makes recommendations based on technical fit, cost, and implementation.
• Collaborate with Business to define a roadmap
• Review, recommend and implement industry-standard tools as appropriate to deliver scalable Zuora integrations and solutions.
• Support and align efforts to meet business partner needs.
• Manage customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up-to-date on project results.
• Facilitating BA/Admin meetings and presentations to all types of diverse audiences
• Lead or participate in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation; managing project scope; adjusting schedules when necessary; determining daily priorities
• Ensure efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones, following proper escalation paths
• Work independently or with the Technical Lead to coordinate and distribute build tasks to admin, development, and configuration engineers.
• Manage deployment cycles from development to UAT, and production deployment
• Develop and execute test plans
• Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance during the QA/UAT phase.
• Meet with the project team regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines.
• Be up to date on the business system best practices and changes in the technology landscape.
Requirements• Strong expertise in Zuora and CPQ integration, Process Re-engineering, Process Optimization, Process Standardization, API data flow, and Automation
• Ability to effectively communicate with business partners of varying levels of expertise, from peer to peer to executive staff.
• Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical users
• Ability to communicate the business process to technical resources
• Ability to create complex process flow diagrams, or flow charts, that demonstrate business or system process flow
• Experience as a self-starter and motivated individual who can lead through ambiguous situations
• Experience with Agile development methodology and tools
• Knowledge in scrum methodology
• Salesforce Administrator certification required, Service Cloud Consultant and Community Cloud Consultant certification is a plus
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree