This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||#758 Certified Public Accountant– up to $90K - Seeking Veterans|
|Job Location:||Richmond, California - United States|
|Salary:||$75,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Why This is a Great Opportunity
· Fast-growing Veteran-owned firm with planned expansion
· Close, tightly-knit company that respects the balance between work and family
· Company emphasizes partnership, involvement, and communication with its clients
· Challenging environment with great opportunities to develop yourself
· Not a seasonal job; this is a full-time, integral position that works closely with the COO
Salary $75,000 - $90,000 (salary commensurate with experience)
· Excellent medical & dental coverage, 401K Plan - and other benefits for ideal candidate
Location Richmond, CA
SEEKING MILITARY VETERANS
A dynamic, boutique tax practice in the East Bay specializes in tax planning and preparation services for individuals, trusts and small businesses; it includes the preparation of Partnership, Corporate and Fiduciary tax returns as well as financial statements, payroll and tax planning services.
The firm also consults in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, wealth management, and business & human resources consulting.
We are looking to immediately hire a licensed, CPA Tax Professional with strong experience in several areas, one who is enthusiastic for and who has the vision to see the enormous future potential of this great opportunity.
Monday-Friday, but tax preparation time will require some longer hours and/or weekend work
SEEKING MILITARY VETERANS (this position is open to everyone, including civilians)
· 5 or more years of specific experience in tax and accounting
· CPA or Enrolled Agent certification required
· MUST have in-depth knowledge of current Federal and CA tax laws
· MUST have strong written, verbal and especially in-person communication skills
· Experience in using tax software systems, such as Drake
· Acute attention to detail and effective problem-solving abilities
· Proficiency in QuickBooks and Microsoft Office Suite is necessary
· California corporate trust experience a plus
· Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline desired
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree