#762 CPA/Tax Agent - Wealth Management $125K + bonus - Seeking Vet
|Flemington, New Jersey - United States
$125,000.00 - $125,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
CPA - WEALTH MANAGEMENT $125,000 + bonus - Seeking Vet
Seeking military Veteran
Do you seek a change that puts you at the front-line of a fast-paced and growing company enabling you to fulfill your potential?
We are looking for a like-minded, self-motivated military Veteran who can share our passion for success.
We have a culture that values growth, achievement, and diversity.Our wealth management firm is growing rapidly and we have an immediate opening for a highly talented Certified Public Accountant to join our leadership team.
Why This is a Great Opportunity for CPA
- Tremendous potential for increased compensation based on exceptional performance
- Exceptional benefits package
- Firm is passionate about providing exclusive customized planning solutions and first-class client experience to high net worth individuals, families and business executives
- Veteran-friendly firm
- Report directly to the CEO as an integral part of this dynamic team
Salary & Benefits for CPA
- $125,000 / yr. plus bonus
- Excellent medical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- 401K Plan with match
- Liberal leave policy
- Health club membership
Location for CPA
CPA Position Overview for CPA
- We are seeking a New Jersey Certified Public Accountant to join our firm.
- This position reports to the CEO of our Accounting Group will manage the tax and accounting staff and is responsible for preparation of income tax returns and for providing accounting services to high net worth individuals, families and business executives.
- The responsibilities include new client acquisition and managing existing client relationships, as well as leading the tax and accounting team.
- Communication skills are critical because this position requires significant contact with clients and new business prospects.
- The successful candidate must possess outstanding oral and written communication skills, as well as the interpersonal skills needed to successfully interact with prospects, clients, financial professionals, and other associates.
Hours for CPA
- Monday-Friday, but tax preparation time will require some long hours and/or weekend work
SEEKING MILITARY VETERANS (this position is open to everyone, including civilians)
Requirements for CPA
- MUST live within 30-min commuting distance of the Liberty Village Outlet Marketplace in Flemington, NJ
- 5+ years of specific experience in preparing individual, partnership, corporate and fiduciary tax returns, including e-filing
- Prior experience with working with clients with $1M to $10M in revenue
- New Jersey CPA license and a Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of accounting and bookkeeping experience, including accounts receivable, accounts payable and preparing internal financial statements, reviews, and compilations for small companies
- 3+ years of experience in managing a tax and accounting staff
- Pride yourself at anticipating and responding to your client’s investment and financial needs, constantly striving to achieve their financial goals
- Excellent verbal, written AND presentation skills
- Strong sales skills and previous business development experience
- Experience in using tax software systems, such as LaCerte and Drake
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe PDF, and Windows-based CRM systems
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree