#765 Controls Engineer
|New London, Minnesota - United States
$75,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Control Engineer - up to $100,000 - Seeking military veteran
Opportunity to work from your home a few days each week!
Our industry leading manufacturing company is now hiring a full-time highly skilled control engineer.
Are you looking for an exciting new career that offers the opportunity to make a real difference, an attractive compensation package, and a healthy work/life balance?
Do you want to work for a phenomenal company with great people?
If so, we want to hear from you! Please apply below.
COMPENSATION FOR OUR CONTROLS ENGINEER
- $75,000 - $100,000 per year
- Full Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
WHY THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK FOR A CONTROLS ENGINEER
- Flexible work schedule, you can work from home periodically
- A family-owned company that truly cares about its employees
- Veteran-friendly company
- Challenging environment with great opportunities to develop yourself
- Competitive compensation
- We care about each other, our customers and our community
- Our managers will help advance your career
WHAT YOU WILL DO AS OUR CONTROLS ENGINEER
- Assist in the development of electrical drawings
- Help design and assemble control panels
- PLC/HMI programming and integration
- Requisition control hardware and field devices
- Assist the project management team with technical support
SKILLS YOU WILL NEED TO BE OUR CONTROLS ENGINEER
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 3+ years of experience as an accomplished engineer
- Programming experience with Allen Bradley PLCs
- Good understanding of pressure sensors, level probes, temperature probes, RTDs
- High degree of professionalism
- High mechanical aptitude
- Willing to travel roughly 20% of the year — when you do, you work 9 days on and then get 5 days off (a nice perk!)
- Eagerness to grow your career and be a leader at our company
- Industry-leading manufacturer based in Kandiyohi County, Minnesota
- Founded 25 years ago and serve customers throughout the U.S.
- Family-owned with 70 employees.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
- Apply today!
- Our hiring manager, Rob Landers, will be in touch with you within 3 business days to discuss the next steps and schedule a potential interview.
- We always respond…your application will not get lost in a black hole!
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree