cGMP Process Engineer
|Winnipeg (St. James-Assiniboia SE), Manitoba - Canada
contact recruiter for details
|bonus, great benefits
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Excellent, strong international biologics and vaccine manufacturer
Amazing benefits, friendly atmosphere, team spirit
Are you a Process Engineer with a background in a regulated industry?
Do you hope to make a difference and ensure that capital projects deliverable timelines are
Our Western Canada client excels at producing very specialized healthcare and biological products, that meet the demanding needs of the marketplace. Your role is critical and would encompass the design and implementation of manufacturing processes.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As Process Engineer on a variety of projects you would be responsible for costing, scheduling and performance decisions.
- Recommend improvements to processes, equipment, and software system components.
- Work with users to identify needs and explain trade-offs associated with risk, quality and cost.
- Create cost base and capital expenditures (CapEx) and use forecasting tools.
- Follow engineering standards, and ensure that best practices are being adhered to especially regarding Project Management.
- Keep abreast of cGMP procedures, FDA guidelines and corporate policies and procedures.
- Accountable for continuous quality improvements.
- University or College Diploma (Technologist) plus minimum 10 years in biopharmaceutical or other highly regulated environments.
- Project management experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience with DeltaV and PLC systems.
- Understanding of utility-related equipment like water purification, HVAC, and compressed air.
- Skilled at analyzing alternatives as well as researching design and engineering challenges.
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Excellent English communication, interpersonal, problem solving, consulting, and MS Office Suite skills.
- Team player, good at time management, setting priorities, and gaining consensus.
University - Associate's Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years