Sr. API Platform Architect
|Tempe, Arizona - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Company is a pioneer in the Fintech space. They do very well in good times and even better during challenging economic times.
Senior Apigee API Platform Architect/Developer – Tempe, Az or Atlanta, Ga
For more than 30 years, The Company has helped innovative companies and their investors move bold ideas forward, fast. The Company provides targeted financial services and expertise through its offices in innovation centers across the world. With commercial, international and private banking services, The Company helps address the unique needs of innovators.
The Company is looking for a motivated, talented, and experienced Senior API platform Architect/developer, who is passionate about innovation, to help us build and run a highly efficient, scalable, and customizable API Management Platform for our services
You will develop and maintain API’s for multiple lines of business within an efficient Agile SDLC and act as an advocate for the API Management platform. You will work cross-functionally with Architects, Engineers, Business Analysts, and Service Managers across multiple teams in a rapidly evolving environment. You will partner with and enable business app developers to evangelize the use of SOA best practices by focusing on scalability, maintainability, and reuse. The high-level goal of this position is to accelerate customer adoption and increase customer engagement of the API Management Platform.
- End to End API delivery which includes Planning, Design, Development, Testing, and Delivery of API(s).
- Architect, design, and implement of Apigee Edge suite of products
- Implements API management solutions using Apigee to include API proxies, security and analytics
- Design and develop REST APIs using API Management platform. Create REST API documentation
- Implement requirements of the API layer like security, custom analytics, throttling, caching, logging, request and response modifications etc. using the API management platform
- Standardize the CI/CD setup for API management tools and automated deployment
- Implement API monitoring and system support for production application services client facing environments
- End to End API lifestyle delivery including design, development, testing and publishing to the API developer portal
- Automation of API testing
- Advanced skills implementing API Service architectures (SOAP, REST) using any of the market leading API Management tools such as Apigee
- Solid knowledge of APIGEE, API, backend server components and performance optimization
- Knowledge about API design standards, patterns and best-practices especially Swagger and OpenAPI 3.0, REST, SOAP, MQ, JSON, Microservices etc.
- Knowledge of authentication, authorization of services via OAuth 2
- Experience with CI/CD Tools (Jenkins, GitHub) for Apigee proxies deployment automation
- Ability to apply security, throttling, OAuth 2.0, TLS, certificates, KeyStore, and Trust store for the Apigee platform
- Experience with APIGEE on-prem, SaaS and Hybrid platforms
- Hands-on experience in Apigee Configurations, Management, and APIGEE testing.
- Significant understanding of Microservice patterns & concepts & its application in problem solving
- Experience with Continuous Integration and automated testing strategies
- Adept at mapping customer requirements to a solution approach.
- Hands-on experience working with JSON, REST, SOAP, OAuth, and Swagger
- Broad understanding of mobile, cloud, on premise, and hybrid solutions as well as containers and deployment platforms ( AWS, GCP, Openshift, etc.)
- Experience with networking protocols and technology: TCP/IP, SMTP, FTP, HTTP, DNS, WAN, LAN, VPN, LDAP, Internet, Intranet, Extranet
- Google Apigee certification
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree