Electrical / Mechanical Maintenance Technicians (4
|Fort Worth, Texas - United States
Full Time / Direct Hire
$20.00 - $28.00 - US Dollars - Hourly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are currently seeking career minded Electrical / Mechanical Maintenance Technicians for a plant located in Fort Worth, TX.
Primary duties include providing safe and timely
mechanical and electrical support, preventative maintenance,
installation, service, repair, troubleshooting and resolution of
multiple operating machines within a manufacturing industrial
environment. The ideal candidate will have mechanical and electrical
experience, a familiarity with hydraulics and pneumatics and have basic
troubleshooting experience with proven ability of machine repair.
High school diploma or equivalent
Military training and or Technical School preferred
· 2-3 years of Electro-Mechanical Automation System Installation & Troubleshooting Experience.
An operational knowledge of automated industrial machinery which
includes; motors, servos, pumps, drives, relays, 3 phase power,
communication devices, industrial / electronic controls and power transmission systems.
· A good understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
· A strong PLC trouble shooting and problem solving ability with practical, mechanical & electrical aptitude.
· Must be able to read and interpret both electrical and mechanical drawings.
· Must be fully computer literate with Microsoft environment.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work independently in a mature and professional manner.
· Ability to work various shifts / overtime / days per week.
· Corrugated background is a plus, but not required
Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus