Fund Admin Sales
|Boston, Massachusetts - United States
$85,000.00 - $200,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Sales, Fund Admin, Hedge Funds, Fund Admin Sales
THE FIRM is at the forefront of providing technology solutions to the global investment and wealth management industry. In delivering high quality fund management software to large financial organisations, THE FIRM has built an established business that now requires an experienced Sales Executive in the Asia region.
- Develop, implement and control effective Sales Plans in designated market
- Maintain market awareness to ensure sales opportunities are maximized.
- Proactively generate sales opportunities by building relationships with key decision makers.
- Adopt and adhere to sales process including activity logging, deal tracking, sales gates, qualification, positioning and strategy. Ensure that reporting to management on deal statuses, pipeline, forecasts, strategies and tactics is up to date.
- Have proficiency in the sales pitch, product demonstrations, positioning and consultation processes with prospects.
- Achieve sales targets on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Responsible for contracting of new business and services from initial engagement to sale completion. Adhere to all commercial policies and work with management on any exceptions.
Skills and Requirements:
- 5 + years’ work experience in a sales, account management or general sales role in a financial services or related field . Understand the Asia market and how the company’s proposition fits within it.
- The ability to engage effectively and build key relationships with decision makers and stakeholders.
- Presentation & Demonstration skills - must be able to present well and demonstration offerings.
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving capabilities , backed up by appropriate education .
- Team skills – the ability to engage effectively with colleagues to organize resources as needed for RFP's, meetings and demos , and effective pipeline grooming , with a focus on deals that could lead to revenue .
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout Asia .
- Be able to demonstrate leveraging strengths and reducing or eliminating objections, identifying buyer roles and degrees of influence, and deal restructuring.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree